PMP Exam Prep Training
Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a globally acknowledged credential for project management. The Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential validates the individual’s experience and knowledge of Project Management to the employers. This credential brings you the tag of value contributor to meet the ever-evolving business needs of organization, and helps to advance your career. The MSys Project Management Professional material is designed and developed by our master instructors that focus on 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups defined in the sixth edition of PMBOK® Guide. Our both in-person and online Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep training comes with simulation tests to ensure that one can clear the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep certification exam in the very first attempt. Our training will walk you through complete Project Management methodologies and standard processes followed across industries. Our instructors assist participants to learn, unlearn and relearn new techniques to meet organization standards to execute, manage and deliver projects efficiently.
On completion of Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep certification training, you will:
- Get understanding of projects and the project management practices
- Have knowledge on project management processes (Initiate, Plan, Execute, Monitor and Control, Close) defined in the PMBOK® Guide V6
- Ability to clear Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam Prep certification exam after solving simulation tests
- Aware of tricks and hints to answer the exam questions
- Have 35 PDUs required to appear for the certification exam.