Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (Accredited)
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-02).
The AIGPE™ Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt is a professional who masters 40+ Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Tools and Techniques. Analyses data using graphical techniques in Minitab Statistical Software. Determines the root causes of a problem using several root-cause analysis techniques. And demonstrates the ability to create Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Storyboard.
Each certification candidate is required to:
- Go through the AIGPE™ Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge
What would you get after taking this course?
- Get a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Master 40+ Six Sigma tools
- Complete a realistic Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project in 6.5 hours
- Add Minitab expertise to your skill set and analyze Six Sigma Yellow Bel project data
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions related to Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Get access to 140+ Six Sigma pdf that are downloadable and review 30+ articles
- Solve any business problem using Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques
- Learn root-cause analysis techniques
- Learn Graphical techniques using Minitab
- Learn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt project storyboard
- Use the Q&A Discussion board to discuss your learnings with other students
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is suitable for individuals from the following industries:
- Transaction Processing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Call Center Operations
- Voice Operations
- Or any repeatable nature of business in the Service industry
This course is NOT for anyone outside the given scope.
What makes this course a Bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this ultimate Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its HD, comprehensive tutorials.
The course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in 40+ Lean and Six Sigma tools and techniques
- These are covered in 5 phases and 15 steps
- These 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 30 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean or Six Sigma concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 170 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Numerical activities are with live process data
- There are ample Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are several downloadable ready-to-use Lean Six Sigma templates
- There are over 100 supplemental downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- There is a high focus on Favorite Interviewer questions to prepare you well to succeed in any interview
Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed either by an activity, a quiz or favorite questions of your potential interviewers
- Each section ends with an apt summary
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over several hours of on-demand video, over 172 lectures, over 100 supplemental resources and over 30 activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Yellow Belt project
…this complete Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is exactly what you need, and more.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt!
Visit Course Website