Six Sigma: Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (Accredited)
This Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-03).
The AIGPE™ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt is a professional who masters 100+ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Tools and Techniques. Has the ability to analyze data using statistical techniques. Has mastery over the Minitab Statistical Software. A Green Belt has a minimum work experience of five years. Can lead process-level Six Sigma projects. A Green Belt is coached and mentored by Six Sigma Black Belt.
Each certification candidate is required to
- Go through the AIGPE™ Six Sigma Green Belt Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge
What would you get after taking this course: Six Sigma Green Belt Masterclass?
- You become a Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Master 100+ Lean Six Sigma Green Belt tools and techniques
- Intensify Minitab Skills to analyze any business situation
- Become a pro at answering tough interviewer questions
- Understand a number of real-life anecdotes from industry experts
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt credential to your resume
- Solve any business problem using Lean Six Sigma Green Belt principles, tools and techniques
- Become a problem solver for your business
- Learn root-cause analysis techniques
- Learn Graphical as well as Statistical techniques using Minitab
- Learn how to create a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt project storyboard
- Get access to 16+ hours and 300+ downloadable resources
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program is suitable for individuals from:
- Transaction Processing
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO)
- Call Center Operations
- Voice Operations
- Or any repeatable nature of business in the Service Industry
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification course is not for anyone outside of the given scope.
This Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification course assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. However, it does assume that you have completed your Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification and have basic level of statistical knowledge.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional for potential service industry organizations
- Go freelance and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Six Sigma Green Belt case study
…this complete Six Sigma Green Belt course is exactly what you need, and more.
What makes this course a bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with fragmented online know-it-all tutorials which assumed you can understand the complex Six Sigma manufacturing jargons and left you without having you practice what you have learnt.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in a wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this Six Sigma Green Belt Masterclass. It’s designed with simplicity and seamless progression in mind through its high-definition, comprehensive tutorials.
The course is very well structured:
- The course duration is 16+ hours
- You become an expert in 100+ Six Sigma tools and techniques
- These are covered in Introduction plus 5 DMAIC phases and 15 steps
- These Introduction plus 5 phases and 15 steps are explained in over 78 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Six Sigma concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 470 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consist of a video screencast
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- Numerical activities are supplemented with live process data
- There are a ton of Minitab exercises with raw data provided for each exercise
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are several downloadable ready-to-use Six Sigma templates
- There are over 200 supplemental downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you’ll need to become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- There is a high focus on Real Life Anecdotes and Proficiency hacks to prepare you well to succeed in any Six Sigma related role
Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective This is followed either by an activity or a quiz
- Real Life Anecdotes and Proficiency Hacks are added for you to be proficient in using this methodology
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt!Visit Course Website