Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) (Accredited)
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1) course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-04).
The AIGPE™ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a leader, a coach, and the most effective change manager. A Black Belt drives the cross-functional, cross-collaboration style of projects. He/she is a mentor to Green Belts and Yellow Belts. Demonstrates the ability to execute multiple enterprise-wide projects. Entrusted with the organizational goal of achieving cost savings and driving customer satisfaction. Has complete expertise in using statistical tools using any statistical software.
Each certification candidate is required to
- Complete AIGPE™ Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Complete AIGPE™ Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1, 2 and 3) Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 (Pre-Define) and Phase 1 (Define) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only prerequisite to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training and achieved its Certificate of Completion. There is no other prerequisite.
In Phase 0 (Pre-Define) we will cover:
- Introduction to Pre-Define
- History of Continuous Improvements
- Value and Foundations of Six Sigma and Lean
- Integration of Lean and Six Sigma
- Business Processes and Systems
- Enterprise Leadership Responsibilities
- Organizational Roadblocks
- Change Management
- Six Sigma Roles and Responsibilities
In Phase 1 (Define) we will cover:
- Introduction to Define
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Impact on Stakeholders
- Affinity Diagram
- Translating Needs to Requirements
- Kano Analysis
- Critical-to-Quality (CTQ)
- Critical to x (CTx) Requirements
- Business Performance Measures
- Financial Measures
- Project Charter
- Team Management
- ARMI, RACI, Stakeholder Analysis
- Elevator Speech
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
You'll Also Get:
- Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
- Fast and friendly support in the Q&A Section
- Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 0 and 1
- Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 0 and 1 note
So why wait? Enroll in the course today!Visit Course Website