Six Sigma: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 2) (Accredited)
This Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 2) course is accredited by internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-04).
The AIGPE™ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a leader, a coach, and the most effective change manager. A Black Belt drives the cross-functional, cross-collaboration style of projects. He/she is a mentor to Green Belts and Yellow Belts. Demonstrates the ability to execute multiple enterprise-wide projects. Entrusted with the organizational goal of achieving cost savings and driving customer satisfaction. Has complete expertise in using statistical tools using any statistical software.
Each certification candidate is required to
- Complete AIGPE™ Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Complete AIGPE™ Six Sigma Black Belt (Part 1, 2 and 3) Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
In this Six Sigma Black Belt Certification Video based boot-camp, you will get all our Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 2 (Measure) and Phase 3 (Analyze) videos, downloadable slides for both the phases, 30 practice questions, and answers to key questions asked by upcoming Six Sigma Black Belt professionals.
The only two prerequisites to apply for this Black Belt Certification course is that you should have completed AIGPE's Six Sigma Green Belt training and Six Sigma Black Belt: Phase 0 & 1 training. There is no other prerequisite.
In Phase 2 (Measure) we will cover:
- Introduction to Measure
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Process Map
- 8 Wastes
- Value Stream Map (VSM)
- XY Matrix
- Data Collection Plan
- Operational Definition
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA - Errors only)
- Run Chart
- Normality Test
- Box-Cox Transformation
- Process Capability – Discrete
- Process Capability – Continuous
In Phase 3 (Analyze) we will cover:
- Introduction to Analyze
- Fishbone Analysis
- 5 Why Analysis
- Pareto Analysis
- Box Plot
- Scatter Plot
- Stem-and-Leaf Plot
- Interval Plot
- Fault Tree Analysis
- Control-Impact Matrix
- All Statistical Tests covered in GB plus:
- One-Way ANOM (Analysis of Means)
- Kruskal-Wallis Test
- Fitted-Line Plot
Key topics that are covered in AIGPE's Green Belt training are recalled in this Black Belt training. Hence, it is critical that you should have completed AIGPE's Green Belt training before applying for this course.
You'll Also Get:
- Lifetime access to the course and all course updates
- Bonus materials: 30 Six Sigma Black Belt Practice Questions for Phase 2 and 3
- Bonus materials: Downloadable Six Sigma Black Belt Phase 2 and 3 slides (in pdf format)
So why wait? Enroll in the course today!Visit Course Website