PMI-PBA® Exam Practice Tests
A PMI-PBA® certification is one of the fastest growing certifications in the business analysis and project management industries. Business analysis has become a critical competency of project management, and the PMI-PBA certification can help advance your career.
The PMI-PBA® certification carries a high level of professional credibility. It requires a combination of business analysis training, experience working on projects, and examination on business analysis principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on business analysis practitioners to play key roles on their teams.
PBA Exam Requirements
- Minimum 35 hours of Business Analysis Practices – this course fulfills this requirement.
- Business Analysis Experience:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or global equivalent),:
- 7,500 hours (5 years) working as a practitioner of business analysis. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.
- 2,000 hours working on project teams. This project experience can be inclusive of the 7,500 hours of business analysis experience listed. Any business analysis experience that occurred within the context of a project can be included. This experience must have been earned in the last 8 years.