Certified Lean Specialist | Lean Management (Accredited)
This Lean Specialist course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-05).
The AIGPE™ Certified Lean Specialist demonstrates the usage of Lean tools in any business process. The Lean Specialist understands Lean Fundamentals. Can identify waste, create a value stream, mistake-proof processes, implement process hygiene, drive automation with the required human intervention, and practice small improvements. A Lean Specialist is the first of the two levels of the Lean Manufacturing program.
Each certification candidate is required to
- Go through the AIGPE™ Lean Specialist Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Let's first understand What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, Just-in-Time, and much more.
Who is a Lean Practitioner?
- A Lean Practitioner has hands-on expertise in using Lean tools and techniques
- He drives Lean projects within his organization
- He is an expert at identifying waste (using the Lean tools and techniques) and eliminating them
- He is highly visible at all levels in his organization - from grass root to the top management
- He is known for asking the right questions and effectively changing the status quo
- By executing Lean Projects, a Lean Specialist saves cost and improves processes
- He also has the ability to coach and train other aspiring candidates on using Lean tools and techniques
Do You Want to become a Lean Practitioner?
You've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Management Program. This Lean Specialization Training provides you a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive Lean projects within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Lean Specialist
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Waste in Your Business Process
- Drive Lean Projects within Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates, and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
- Deliver Cost Savings by Executing Lean Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Lean
- Receive trainer assistance using the Q&A Discussion board
- Add Lean credential to your resume
- Get access to 25+ downloadable resources and 3.5 hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Lean?
- Who are the Lean Pioneers?
- What is Toyota Production System?
- What is Poka-Yoke (Mistake-Proofing)?
- What is Value?
- What is a Value Stream Map?
- What is 5S?
- What are 8 Wastes?
- What is Jidoka (Autonomation)?
- What is Kaizen?
- What is Genchi Genbutsu?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing the Lean Methodology
- There entire course is divided in 14 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 80 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case study and activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities for each tool taught in this training
- Each activity or homework has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 25 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Lean Specialist
***No Prior Experience Needed***
This Lean Management Program assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 3.5 hours of on-demand video, over 80 lectures, over 25 supplemental resources and with several real-life anecdotes, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean project
…this complete Lean Management Program is exactly what you need, and more.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Lean Specialist!Visit Course Website