Lean Management | Certified Lean Expert (Accredited)
This Lean Expert Certification course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-06).
The AIGPE™ Certified Lean Expert demonstrates the ability to identify waste in any business process, use the right Lean tool, and minimize/eliminate that waste. The Lean Expert is the second and final level of the Lean Manufacturing program. A Lean Expert masters Lean techniques. Can implement continuous process flow, calculate takt time, set up a pull system in any business, design a Kanban process, implement Load Levelling and Standard Work, drive visual boards, and reach root causes using the 5 Why Technique.
Each certification candidate must:
- Go through the AIGPE™ Six Lean Specialist Training
- Complete the AIGPE™ Lean Expert Training
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
What is Lean?
Lean is a Business Process Improvement methodology that is focused on identifying waste and eliminating it. Lean Management has become extremely popular in recent years due to its ability to bring about rapid improvement in your business process. Lean Management comprises of several tools and techniques including: Value Stream Map, 5S, Poka-Yoke, Genchi Genbutsu, Jidoka, Just-in-Time, and much more.
Who is a Lean Practitioner?
- A Lean Practitioner has hands-on expertise in using Lean tools and techniques
- He drives Lean projects within his organization
- He is an expert at identifying waste (using the Lean tools and techniques) and eliminating them
- He is highly visible at all levels in his organization - from grass root to the top management
- He is known for asking the right questions and effectively changing the status quo
- By executing Lean Projects, a Lean Specialist saves cost and improves processes
- He also has the ability to coach and train other aspiring candidates on using Lean tools and techniques
Do You Want to become a Lean Practitioner?
You've just stumbled upon the most complete, in-depth online Lean Management Program. This Lean Specialization Training provides you with a practical perspective to solve business problems. It provides you with the right level of proficiency that enables you to be a hands-on expert who is capable to drive Lean projects within your organization.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Lean Expert
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Waste in Your Business Process
- Drive Lean Projects within Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Lean Tools and Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
- Deliver Cost Savings by Executing Lean Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Lean
- Add Lean credential to your resume
- Get access to 50+ downloadable resources and 2 hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Continuous Process Flow?
- What is Takt Time?
- What is a Pull System?
- What is Kanban?
- What is Heijunka?
- What is Standard Work?
- What is Visual Control?
- What is 5 Why Analysis?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing the Lean Methodology
- There entire course is divided in 10 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 50 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from a practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case study and activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities for each tool taught in this training
- Each activity or homework has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 25 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Lean Expert
No Prior Experience Needed
This Lean Management Program assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 50 lectures, over 50 supplemental resources and with several activities, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean project
this complete Lean Management Program is exactly what you need, and more.
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Lean Expert!Visit Course Website