Lean Management: Just-In-Time JIT Certification (Accredited)
This Just In Time Specialist Certification Course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-07).
The AIGPE™ Certified Lean Just-In-Time Specialist demonstrates the ability to implement the Just-In-Time technique in any business process. The Just-In-Time Specialist understands the essential elements of teamwork, discipline, and supplier involvement in any business process. The specialist can manage the implementation of uniform workstation loads, small lot sizes, quick and economic setups, and conversion of internal setup activities to external.
Each certification candidate must
- Go through the AIGPE™ Lean Just-In-Time Specialist Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
What is Just-In-Time?
Just-In-Time is a critical Lean tool, in fact it is one of the two pillars of the Toyota Production system, the other one being Jidoka. The Just-In-Time (JIT) manufacturing system is a planning system for manufacturing processes that minimizes the availability of material inventories at the manufacturing site to only what, when & how much is strictly necessary. The Just-In-Time (JIT) system is an integrated set of activities designed to achieve high-volume production using minimal inventories; raw materials, work-in-process, ﬁnished goods and other consumable goods.
What would you get after taking this Course?
- Become a Just-In-Time Specialist
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify Opportunities to reduce Inventory Levels in Your Business Process
- Drive Cost Reduction by reducing Inventory and improving Supplier Ties for Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Just-In-Time Techniques
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Just-In-Time Thinking
- Deliver Reduction in Cycle Time by Executing Just-In-Time Projects
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Just-In-Time
- Add a Lean Just-In-Time credential to your resume
- Get access to 65+ downloadable resources and 1.5+ hours of on-demand video training
What is covered in this Course?
- What is Just-In-Time?
- What are the Key Components of Just-In-Time?
- What are the Characteristics of Just-In-Time System?
- What are the 7 Steps to Implement Just-In-Time in your Organization?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of the Just-In-Time System?
- How does Just-In-Time System Eliminate Waste?
- How do Suppliers & Customers Work Together using Just-In-Time?
- What are the Applications of Just-In-Time in Service Industry?
The Course is very well structured:
- You become an expert in practicing Just-In-Time
- There entire course is divided in 13 sections
- Each section is dedicated to a specific Lean concept
- These concepts are taught in more than 60 lectures
- Each lecture covers bite-sized information; easy to grasp and apply
- Each lecture consists of a video screencast
- Each section is well-rounded with:
- A section objective discussed at the beginning
- Then the concept is discussed at length
- Then examples are discussed to review concepts from practical perspective
- This is followed by a real-life case studies and an activity and activity solution
- Each section ends with an apt summary
- There are ample number of activities taught in this training
- Each activity or home-work has a subsequent video lecture discussing the activity solution for self-evaluation
- There are over 60 downloadable resources which are comprehensive and pertinently cover everything you'll need to become a Just-In-Time Specialist
No Prior Experience Needed
This Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass assumes that you have no prior process improvement background. With over 1.5 hours of on-demand video, over 60 lectures, over 65 supplemental resources and with multiple case-studies, these comprehensive tutorials cover everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Lean Just-In-Time practitioner.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Certified Lean Just-In-Time Practitioner for service/manufacturing organizations
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your process improvement skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your first Lean Just-In-Time project
This complete Lean Just-In-Time Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more. (You’ll even get a certificate of completion to add to your arsenal).
So why wait? Enroll today and become a Certified Lean Just-In-Time Specialist!Visit Course Website