Project Management: Monitor & Control Your Project Schedule
Project Management: Want to Master the Schedule of Your Project's Monitoring and Controlling Phase? If so, you've come to the right place!
While practicing Project Management, when you execute a large project, it is generally divided into five phases: Project Initiation, Project Planning, Project Execution, Project Monitoring and Controlling, and Project Closure. Amongst these five phases, it is said that the Project Monitoring and Controlling phase is the most difficult of all phases. This, Project Monitoring and Controlling phase, is considered difficult because during this phase:
- You compare your planned work with the actual work that happens in your project
- You identify deviation between the planned and the actual work
- And you deploy corrective or preventive actions to minimize the impact of those deviations.
Similarly, every large project has several project management knowledge areas. Of these, Schedule Management is considered a critical knowledge area. According to the Project Management Institute, ineffective Schedule Management is one of the top seven reasons why projects fail. And project managers never want their projects to fail. So, it becomes imperative to effectively manage your project schedule and keep it on-track to achieve the desired project objectives.
These are the reasons why I have created this course which is a complete project management guide that specializes in Monitoring and Controlling your Project Schedule.
What's included in this course?
You will enroll in this course because you want to learn Monitoring and Controlling Your Project Schedule. By the end of this course, you will master the techniques involved in achieving this outcome. This course is a bridge between your current and the desired state in gaining the required Project Management knowledge and skills focused on Monitoring and Controlling Your Project Schedule.
The course is divided in four parts:
- Part 1: focuses on two key factors: 1) Standard Project Schedule Reports to communicate the Schedule Progress and 2) Charts and Graphs to Monitor, Track, and Control Your Project Schedule.
- Part 2: focuses on learning the key inputs involved in Monitoring, Tracking, and Controlling your Project Schedule.
- Part 3: focuses on mastering the different analysis techniques to identify the scheduling problems.
- Part 4: focuses on gaining expertise to use the techniques to solve scheduling problems like a PRO!
This will be your overall journey throughout this course. You will observe that everything related to managing your project’s schedule in the Monitoring and Controlling Phase of your project is covered in this course.
Who is this course for?
- Practicing Project Managers: who want to master Monitoring and Controlling Project Skills for Schedule Management
- Beginners in Project Management: who want to become a highly skilled project managers
- Professionals looking to apply for PMP® Certification Exam: will enhance skills for the Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule area (as this course is based on PMP® Body of Knowledge)
- Process Consultants and Freelancers: Six Sigma professionals, Lean Experts, Project Management or Process Improvement Consultants, or Freelancers in the project management body of work
This course is industry independent. Professionals from any industry can take this course.
This course is built for beginners. Hence, individuals who have advanced levels of Project Management Knowledge, Skills, and Expertise should not apply for this course.
No Prior Experience Needed
This course assumes that you have based knowledge of project management knowledge areas and basic excel skills. With over 2 hours of on-demand video, over 45 lectures, over 45 supplemental resources, this comprehensive tutorial covers everything you’ll ever need to become a successful Project Manager.
Whether you want to:
- Become an in-demand Project Management Professional (with enhanced understanding of Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule)
- Get freelancing assignments and work from home, setting your own schedule and rates
- Sharpen your project management skills to reach the advanced level
- Simply bring your own ideas to life with your knowledge of Monitoring and Controlling Your Project Schedule
…this complete Project Management: Monitor and Control Your Project Schedule Masterclass is exactly what you need, and more.
What are you waiting for? Enroll Today, Become a Master at Monitoring and Controlling Your Project Schedule and Start Streamlining Your Business Process with a mark of excellence!!!Visit Course Website