Voice of Customer VOC Techniques Training and Certification
Capturing customer feedback is essential in every profession. There are so many techniques to capture your customer's voice. It naturally becomes difficult to determine which voice of customer (VOC) technique can be proven to be most useful. This training will help you to first understand the traditional and the new age VOC techniques. It will then articulate the benefits and challenges of each technique. You will also understand what outcome can you expect by using which VOC technique.
Learn the Voice of Customer Techniques and Master the Art of Using the Right Technique in the Right Situation at the Right Time.
Important benefits of this program:
- Recognize the different types of customers.
- Find the different ways in which you can segment your customers.
- Enhance your skills by learning some real-life case studies (such as how Kellogg's failed in new markets, etc).
- Learn the traditional vs. new ways of capturing customer VOC.
- Recognize the strengths and weaknesses of each VOC technique.
- Understand when to use a particular VOC technique to get the best practical results.
- A special segment outlines how companies are using latest VOC techniques to enhance customer satisfaction (e.g. how Samsung Canada used social media to fulfill a loyal customer's wish and received significant media coverage for their act of kindness).
- Take the quiz at the end of each lecture to gain in-depth understanding of each concept.
- Learn each VOC concept with easy to understand and interesting use of animations.
Voice of Customer technique is used at the start of any new product, process or service design initiative in order to better understand the customer's wants and needs.
The course is outlined in 13 lectures. Each lecture follows a well-designed quiz. There is also a final quiz at the end to test your enhanced knowledge and instill the right level of confidence in you.
This course is designed with a view of providing an outline of all the prevalent and the new-age VOC techniques. It is best suited for individuals at the Beginner level. In case you already have expertise in using VOC techniques and want an in depth understanding at an advanced level, this course is probably not for you.
The content of this course is created by professionals who have spent at least 15-20 years (at minimum) dealing with customers in several global industries. The program is animated and designed by industry professionals who specialize in creating highly engaging training videos. The course design is unique because the lectures, quiz and the real-life case studies are outlined to enhance your learning in the most engaging and interactive way. Complete the quiz after each lecture and you'll be able to grasp the in-grained details of each concept taught in the course.
In summary, winning our customers is very difficult in this fast paced and highly competitive market place. Determining customers expectations is essential and is the very first step to win them. A customer will highly appreciate if you are able to understand his wants and needs and reciprocate accordingly. The Voice of Customer Techniques course is all about determining customer wants and needs.
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and become a Certified VOC Techniques Specialist!!!Visit Course Website