Certified Five Forces Analysis Specialist (Accredited)
This Five Forces Analysis Specialist Certification Course is accredited by the internationally recognized Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certification Service (Provider No: 14627, Certificate No: A029014-16).
The AIGPE™ Certified Porter's Five Forces Analysis Specialist demonstrates the ability to create a thoroughly detailed Five Forces Analysis for any organization. The Specialist demonstrates the ability to analyze the market's competitive landscape that includes: the threat of new entrants, the threat of substitutes, the supplier and customer bargaining power, and competitive rivalry. The Specialist can comprehend the significance and limitations of using five forces and ensure it is perfectly blended to achieve the organization's success.
Each certification candidate must
- Go through the AIGPE™ Five Forces Analysis Certification Training and
- Pass an examination that consists of multiple-choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Whether you are working in manufacturing or a service organization, your company is constantly impacted by external forces in the market. You may think that your competitors are a problem. However, that's not the case. An organization's performance go beyond just the presence of competitors. This is where you need a tool such as the Porters Five Forces Analysis. Porters Five Forces Analysis is an effective tool in determining whether a certain strategy is potentially profitable or not. Porters Five Forces Analysis can provide invaluable insight into the available competition. Using Porters Five Forces Analysis, you can highlight the degree of influence your business has in the industry. This tool, Porters Five Forces Analysis, shows how much power your company has in the market and all the right ways in which adjustments can be made to make the company more profitable.
To date, Porters Five Forces Analysis is an important assessment tool used by business strategists and marketing teams in getting a clearer picture of all the current and future trends that are likely to affect an industry. For example, Porters Five Forces Analysis shows whether there will be an increase in demand for a certain product or service in the near future. This alone can help businesses make a decision on whether a particular market is worth moving into or if that market will cause losses for them.
Just like the name suggests, Porters Five Forces Analysis also identifies the five competitive forces in the market that affect the possibility of future profitability of any business.
Porters Five Forces Analysis allows you to get a detailed description of specific industrial aspects so that you can make better decisions. If you have a better understanding of a company's potential for profitability and market threats, you will be able to identify its strengths and weaknesses and find the best ways to correct them.
This Porters Five Forces Analysis Masterclass is filled with practical knowledge and easy to follow steps to guide you in creating your first Five Forces Analysis. After completing this Five Forces Analysis, you will be able to master the ability to look at your business process from an end-to-end perspective, build brand loyalty, increase barriers to entry for competitors, understand the sensitivity to price changes for your customers, understand the availability of substitute products or services, and improve customer satisfaction..
What would you get after taking this course?
- Become a Porters Five Forces Analysis Specialist
- Become a Problem Solver for your Business
- Learn to Identify the Competitive Forces of your Business Process
- Drive Five Forces Analysis within Your Organization
- Coach Peers, Subordinates and Superiors on Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Learn to Ask Right Questions and Enable Lean Thinking
- Deliver a Competitive Edge for your organization by Executing the Five Forces Analysis
- Become a pro at answering tough interview questions related to Porters Five Forces Analysis, Business Strategy, Business Management, as well as Competitive Forces
- Add the Porter's Five Forces Analysis Specialist credential to your resume
What is covered in this Porters Five Forces Analysis Masterclass?
What is Porters Five Forces Analysis?
- Understanding of Porters Five Forces Model
- Threats of New Entrants
- Threat of Substitutes
- Suppliers Bargaining Power
- Customers Bargaining Power
- Competitive Rivalry
- The Six Market Force
- Origin and Applications of Porters Five Forces Analysis
- Understanding and using the Five Forces Analysis template
What are you waiting for? Enroll Today, Become a Porters Five Forces Analysis Practitioner and Start Executing Five Forces Analysis!!!Visit Course Website