The PDU Podcast (CAPM Package) is a curated collection of ten webinars with a specific focus to help CAPM certificate holders cover all required PDUs for their three-year cycle. Here are the presenters and the topics they cover:
- Dr. Margaret Meloni, PMP: Dealing with Difficult People
- Stan Levanduski, PMP: Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects - Part 1
- Stan Levanduski, PMP: Leadership Challenges of Complex Projects - Part 2
- Martin Wartenberg, MBA, P.E.: Managing Small Projects
- Wes Kahle: How Do You Know That Your Project Is In Trouble?
- Dr. Margaret Meloni, PMP: Conflict on the Fly
- Cornelius Fichtner, PMP: Agile PM User Stories
- Cornelius Fichtner, PMP: Agile PM: Scrum Overview
- Susanne Madsen: Project Leadership
- Dave Shirley & Rich Maltzman: Project Management and Sustainability
In total, the CAPM package offers 17 PDUs and covers all required talent triangle minimums for CAPM holders.